RTI is receiving continuously updated information regarding COVID-19. RTI has implemented the following proactive and/or precautionary measures to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Telecommunications play a critical role. RTI is fully aware of the importance of keeping everyone connected. RTI anticipates the Voice/Data/Cell Phone services to increase significantly, as most people only venture out if absolutely necessary, therefore phone, e-mail, social media platforms have drastically increased usage. As a service provider, RTI takes the obligation to serve you seriously.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, RTI is taking the following precautions to limit interaction with customers.
- Until further notice, EFFECTIVE Wednesday, March 18, 2020, RTI will be closing business offices to the public. Customer Service and Technical Support are still available by phone, website www.rtci.net with e-mail link. Customers may pay invoices online and there is a payment lock-box at office sites. If you don’t have online payments set up, now would be a great time to take advantage of this convenient option.
- On-site service/trouble visits are very limited and only as absolutely necessary.
- Set appointments for service installation are canceled. Customers will be notified of the rescheduling date, once known.
RTI is undertaking the following CDC recommended actions:
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces frequently touched.
- Employees have been informed of a very strict “stay at home if sick” policy.
- Posters to remind about properly washing hands located in every bathroom and at every sink.
- Multiple hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the offices.
- Some employees may possibly begin working from home (if necessary, and employee is able to perform essential duties of job remotely).
RTI is constantly monitoring the recommendations by the CDC, OSHA, State, and Federal authorities. RTI is committed to keeping employees and customers safe. RTI is focused on providing critical telecommunications infrastructure, to keep customers connected during any national emergency.
FURTHER UPDATES TO FOLLOW, WHEN RECEIVED